- Special Relaxation: Special relaxation in fees will be given to exceptionally meritorious students belonging to various backward, minority and tribal communities of the region according to the norms followed by ERDF.
- Fee Relaxation: Students securing above 70% in HSSLC will be given 30% relaxation in all the courses and students securing above 60% will be given a 15% concession.
- Free Admission for Toppers: ERDF will sponsor the admission of Toppers in the HSSLC examinations
- Bank Loans: The College facilitates educational loans from all Schedule Nationalised Banks. It provides the necessary information and documents in this regard.
- Central Govt. Aids: Ministry of Minority Affairs has been providing scholarships to students belonging to Minority Communities. The scholarship Cell of the College will guide the students to get it.
- Qoumrul Hoque Memorial Scholarship: This scholarship has been initiated in the memory of noted educationist of Barak Valley Prof. Qoumrul Hoque. The scholarship will be awarded to 3 meritorious students from BPL families.
- Maulana Ahmed Ali Fellowship: The Maulana Ahmed Ali fellowship will be awarded to 3 meritorious students belonging to BPL families.
- Maulana Abdul Jalil Fellowship: The Maulana Abdul Jalil Fellowship will be awarded to 3 meritorious students belonging to BPL families.